WD’s Green SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD provides 240GB of storage capacity while operating on an average of 50mW of power, which enables your battery-powered notebook to run longer. WD Green SSDs have 540 MB/s read and 465 MB/s write speeds along with SLC caching technology that enables burst write performance to boost your daily computing activities. This SATA-based drive is 7mm high and fits into a 2.5″ drive bay of your notebook, desktop, or external storage device. With no moving parts, it is more reliable than a spinning hard drive. Additionally, WD includes free downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software, so you can monitor the health of this solid-state drive.
- Enhance your system with a WD Green solid-state drive and improve the performance of your laptop or desktop computer. SLC caching (single-level cell caching) technology boosts write performance in a WD Green SSD, so you can browse the web, play your favorite casual games, or simply start up your system in a flash.
- Designed without any moving parts, WD Green SSDs are built to be lightweight and shock-resistant to help keep your data protected from loss if there is an accidental bump or drop to your system. With WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab certification, every WD Green SSD is tested for reliability.
- Less Power, More Play
- WD Green solid-state drives run on an average of 50mW power, so notebooks can operate for longer periods of time.
- This WD Green SSD features a 2.5″ form factor and has a height of 7mm to make it compatible with compact notebooks, NUCs, and desktops.
- Free WD SSD Dashboard
- The downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software program provides a suite of tools so you’re always able to check on the health of your solid-state drive. This free program helps you track things such as disk model, firmware version, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, or simply monitor how much space you have left on your WD Blue SSD.
Be the first to review “Western Digital WD Green 240 GB 2.5 inch SATA III Internal SSD”
You must be logged in to post a review.