- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 8+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Air-Flow Grooving to increased surface contact
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- USB 3.2 Gen2 and USB Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- Pre-installed IO Shield for easy and quick installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
DisplayPort / HDMI2
Rear USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C®3
Rear USB 3.2 Gen24
Intel® GbE LAN5
Advanced Thermal Design with Integrated IO Armor6
2* M.2 Connectors
- 1*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
- 1*PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
Q-FLASH Onboard Button8
Solid Pin Power Connector9
Direct 8+1 Phases Digital Power Design
- 50A DrMOS
- Premium Choke and Capacitor
- 6 Layer PCB
- PCIe 4.0 Ready Mid-Loss PCB
Supports 11th Gen. Intel® Core™ Processors11
Full PCIe 4.0 Design
- 1*PCIe 4.0 x16 slot
- 1*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
RGB FUSION 2.0
- Addressable LED Header*2
- RGB LED Header*2
Direct 8+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 8+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, With capability to handle 400 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8 Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
CONNECTIVITY2X PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 SlotsIntel® GbE LANUSB 3.2 Gen1 TYPE-C®Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 ConnectorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their Systems’ potential.
Be the first to review “GIGABYTE Z590M”
You must be logged in to post a review.