- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Multi-Cut to increased surface contact
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 12+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU.
- All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors.
With Z590 D Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z590 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With Z590 D Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.