- IntroductionGIGABYTE AM1 motherboards are the latest range of next-generation desktop motherboards based on socket FS1b, supporting a new generation and high graphics efficiency of AM1 Athlon/Sempron-series APU, and also feature the latest specifications of native PCI Express gen 2.0, SATA 6Gb/s, USB3.0, etc. Not only delivering AMD’s industry-leading performance and advanced graphics capabilities, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with a comprehensive range of high quality components and unique features that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
- Exclusive Timing Preservation
Duo to AM1 is a brand-new SOC structure and CMOS function now is integrated into AM1 APU, so if APU is removed, users will lose date/time in BIOS and Windows. GIGABYTE exclusive has added a RTC IC to help maintain users’ system clock settings without having to reset every time APU is removed.
- HDMI InterfaceHDMI is latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface, which is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and also 8-channel high quality audio. Via transmitting uncompressed digital data, HDMI is able to reduce signal interference as transferring between digital and analog signal, seen and heard, direct from the source. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), which allowing playback of Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents.
- 4K Ultra HD Support4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today’s standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE AM1 series motherboards provide native 4K support with AM1 APU integrated graphics via HDMI port.
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ debuts on GIGABYTE motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
- Ultra Performance
GIGABYTE uses Solid Caps (Capacitors) for APU VRM and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
- Humidity Protection
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard’s circuitry.GIGABYTE’s new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
- Power Failure ProtectionGIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
- Electrostatic Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
- High ESD protection for USB and LANGIGABYTE motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. Each LAN and USB port is paired with a dedicated protection filter that can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
- One fuse per USB port (USB3.0 only)
On GIGABYTE motherboards each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse that prevents unwanted USB port failure, helping to safe guard your important data during transfer. GIGABYTE One Fuse per
USB Port Design
Traditional One Fuse Design
for Multi-USB Ports
- On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE’s highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger…more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
- ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union’s environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
This item is non-returnable