- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 500GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2500 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
Gigabyte Aorus 500gb Gen4 NVMe with copper heatsink
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 850TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 512MB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2500 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 400k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 550k|
|Dimension (W x H x L)||80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 5.9W; W : 4.5W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||13.21mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 850TBW, whichever comes first.