Future Proof. Always Tough.
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac®
- Bus powered for mobile workflows
- Drop-, crush- and rain-resistant for all-terrain use
design by neil poulton Product Overview
The LaCie Rugged® USB-C portable drive marries rugged durability with cutting-edge USB-C. The result is a vault for your data that’s compatible with next-gencomputers like the Apple Macbook, as well as USB computers.
Featuring the market’s highest storage capacity for its size, the LaCie RuggedUSB-C gives you enough space to store your digital present — and future. Massivecapacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage fromset to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom® library.
Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decadebecause they are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field.With resistance to drops, crush, rain and unauthorised access, the LaCie RuggedUSB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions — from a sudden rainstorm to acrush of suitcases in an aeroplane cargo hold.
Armour for Your Data
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2 m)
- Crush resistance: 1 tonne car
- Water resistance: rain
- Unauthorised access resistance: encryption available
- 2-year limited warranty
- In non-operating mode Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remainedfunctional, despite aesthetic damage, after the product was driven over by an approximately 1 tonnecar (1,000 kg/2,205 lbs).