- Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior: For those who want premium aesthetics, the 400Q has full steel front, side, and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
- Quiet operation due to silenced side panels: Sound damping material placed on the front panel, side panels, and even the removable top panel quiets even the noisiest internal components.
- Compact design, full size capabilities: Don't let the compact dimensions of the 400Q fool you -- it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
- Liquid cooling capable: With room for front, top, and rear radiators, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers just about wherever you want to.
- Direct Airflow Path: Drive cages are moved up and out of the path of cool air from the front intake fans and high-temperature components.
- Two AF series fans: Corsair-exclusive AF120L and AF140L fans efficiently draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
- PSU and 3.5" Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by placing cables and drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5" bay covers.
- Easy to Clean: Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean you'll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
|Item Height||46.4 Centimeters|
|Item Width||21.5 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||6.8 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||42.5 x 21.5 x 46.4 cm|
|Item model number||CC-9011082-WW|