The copper based Pacific W5 CPU Water Block features anti-corrosive nickel plating, high-quality PMMA cover, and central inlet design for extreme cooling performance. The water block has a built-in water temperature sensor to deliver the real-time coolant temperature that flows through the CPU water block for security. W5 is not only equipped with top-notch inner components but also has a gorgeous RGB appearance. The water block features 16.8 million colors LED supported by TT RGB Plus Software, Amazon Alexa Voice Service and Razer Synapse 3 (Razer Chroma). In addition, Pacific W5 CPU Water Block is designed with universal mounting mechanism that fits with most G1/4 fittings and offers error-free as well as no-tools installation.
The Thermaltake Riing Duo 12 RGB Radiator Fan has two individual addressable 16.8 million RGB colors LED rings with 18 patented LEDs in total and supports TT RGB PLUS software, Amazon Alexa Voice Service, and Razer Chroma software. The 120mm high-static pressure fan is PWM controlled and features long-life hydraulic bearing and compression fan blade design, delivering remarkable cooling performance without sacrificing quiet operation.
The Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm copper radiator with high-density copper fin design, brass tank and a software-controllable 16.8 million colors LED strip. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting, flow set-up and compatible with TT RGB Plus software, the Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator cools your system with RGB style.
Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Reservoir/Pump Combo is a high-quality 300ml reservoir with an integrated D5 pump and a software-controlled 16.8 million colors LED cap. Made of POM and PMMA materials, this unit can sustain the maximum pressure up to 99 PSI, and achieve maximum discharge up to 1135L/hr that offer exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. With multiple mounting options, the Pacific PR22-D5 Plus is the right choice for PC enthusiasts, making your system a showcase for all to see!
Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Series is designed with TT latest formula to be used as anti-corrosion protection fluid and heat-transfer medium for PC water-cooling. With transparent colors, T1000 allows users to create unique colors by adding TT Premium concentrate. The new formula provides T1000 Coolant Series with color stability and low viscosity that enables effective flow. Thermaltake T1000 Coolant Series encourages users to create your own colors for your system!
Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD Compression Fitting – Black
Featuring chrome plating, the compression fitting comes with special four rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management. six compression fittings are included in the kit.Learn More
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Black
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolve-able design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit.Learn More
V-Tubler PETG Tube 5/8” (16mm) OD 500mm (8 Pack)
Manufactured from premium PETG, the rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end.Learn More
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.