- Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 Premium-grade 140mm CPU Air Cooler for AMD sTRX4, TR4, SP3
- Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Socket compatibility AMD sTRX4, TR4, SP3
- Fan compatibility 140x150x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 140x140x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 120x120x25
Continuing the legacy of Noctua’s classic NH-U-series, which has received more than a thousand awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, the NH-U14S has become a benchmark for high-end 140mm single tower coolers. The TR4-SP3 version is a tailored custom model for AMD’s sTRX4/TR4/SP3 platform (Ryzen Threadripper / Epyc) and features a larger contact surface as well as the latest SecuFirm2 mounting system for socket sTRX4/TR4/SP3. Topped off with the renowned quiet NF-A15 PWM 140mm fan and Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U14S TR4-SP3 forms a complete premium-quality solution that combines maximum performance and superb acoustics for enthusiast-grade sTRX4/TR4/SP3 systems.
140mm size for maximum performance
With six heatpipes, a fin surface area of more than 6000cm² and the large NF-A15 140mm fan, the NH-U14S TR4-SP3 provides a superior level of cooling performance that makes it ideal for the most high-end, enthusiast-grade sTRX4/TR4/SP3 systems.
SecuFirm2 mounting system for sTRX4/TR4/SP3
Noctua’s SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. The TR4-SP3 variant has been completely custom-designed for the new socket and is particularly easy to install: Put on the heatsink, fix the four spring-loaded screws and you’re done!
Offset mounting options for better PCIe clearance
In order to assure optimal compatibility with SLI and CrossFire multi-GPU setups, the SecuFirm2 mounting for sTRX4/TR4/SP3 makes it possible to offset the cooler by 3 or 6mm towards the upper edge of the motherboard, thereby increasing clearance of the top PCIe slot.
NF-A15 140mm premium fan
Built with Noctua’s AAO standard and sophisticated aerodynamic design measures, the NF-A15 has built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm heatsink fans on the market.
- Copper (base and heat-pipes)
- aluminium (cooling fins)
- soldered joints & nickel plating
- Height (without fan): 165 mm
- Width (without fan): 150 mm
- Depth (without fan): 52 mm
- Height (with fan): 165 mm
- Width (with fan): 150 mm
- Depth (with fan): 78 mm
- Weight (without fan): 865 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 1030 g
WARNING. Please check motherboard compatiblity before purchase. Compatibility guides can be found on our website noctua.at/en/support/compatibility-lists/
Scope of delivery
- NF-A15 PWM premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound (pre-applied)
- SecuFirm2 mounting kit
- Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-A15 (optional)
- Noctua metal case-badge