Fractal Design Define 7 Mid Tower Cabinet Black White TG Clear Tint – FD-C-DEF7A-05
Open and interchangeable
Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions; remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance
Superior airflow by design
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- Impressive cooling capacity with a total of nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- The single 5.25” ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering
Open layout for massive headroom
You’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
- Adaptable dual-layout interior design fits large motherboards up to 285 mm E-ATX
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top, or 280 mm in the base3
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout
- 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total
- Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
Integrated cable guides with Velcro ties simplifies cable management behind the board
Nexus+ 2 fan hub
Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans
Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps
Versatile new Multibracket
The included Multibracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.