ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- The GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1650’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF Compatibility Testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and fans with space-grade lubricant sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
The pieces fit
Perfect proportions maximize compatibility with the latest chassis.