Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO Motherboard – MAXIMUS-Z690-HERO
Intel® Z690 ATX motherboard with 20+1 power stages, DDR5, Five M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel connector, Dual Thunderbolt™ 4, PCIe® 5.0, Onboard WiFi 6E and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Socket LGA 1700 for 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation for easy configuration
- Robust Power Solution: 20+1 teamed power stages rated for 90 A, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and premium metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Large VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, triple M.2 heatsinks and two M.2 backplates, plus ROG Water-Cooling Zone and ROG Hyper M.2 card with heatsinks.
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGaurd.
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIe® 5.0, dual Gen 4 M.2 onboard, ROG Hyper M.2 card with Gen 5 M.2 support, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel connector, dual Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB Type-C® ports).
- Industry-Leading Audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with ESS® ES9018Q2C DAC for pinpoint positioning and dynamics
- Unmatched Personalization: I/O cover with Polymo Lighting, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- DIY-Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, PCIe Slot Q-Release, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, M.2 Q-Latch, SafeSlot, ROG Hyper M.2 card and ROG Graphics Card Holder
- Renowned Software: Bundled 1year AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ROG Maximus Z690 Hero
The ROG Maximus Z690 Hero is a quintessential strand of the Republic of Gamers DNA, replete with high-octane components to satisfy users who seek an introduction to the enthusiast-grade Maximus line. Its arsenal of cooling, power delivery and connectivity stands ready to handle whatever the latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors throw at it. And with its new animated Polymo lighting display on the I/O cover that dazzles with vibrant RGB logos and patterns, the ROG Maximus Z690 Hero has the looks to match its leverage.
Intelligent software solutions help ensure that your system performs at its best. The latest ASUS AI-powered enhancements span four pillars of performance, including overclocking, cooling, networking and onboard audio, making advanced tweaks and optimization accessible to new recruits and savvy PC DIY veterans alike.
With tailored power delivery and support for the latest high-performance memory, ROG Maximus Z690 Hero easily handles the demands of Intel Alder Lake-S processors. It features an intelligent VRM design that’s rated for 90 amps, plus carefully selected components and memory layout optimizations to cater to enthusiasts looking to create a battle-ready rig with balanced performance.
Top-level PC performance demands exceptional cooling. The ROG Maximus Z690 Hero is armed with robust VRM and chipset heatsinks that provide the perfect balance of mass and surface area for heat dissipation. Load up with an AIO or custom cooling loop paired with your choice of fans to keep thermals under complete control.
The latest connectivity solutions ― WiFi 6E, PCIe® 5.0 and two Thunderbolt™ 4 USB Type-C® ports ― empower supersmooth networking and blisteringly fast file transfers. And for enthusiasts looking for high-fidelity audio, the SupremeFX ALC4082 codec takes gaming immersion to a whole new level while also saving a PCIe slot.
ROG Maximus Z690 Hero is packed with intuitive and flexible tools that give builders next-level control of system performance.
In addition to elite performance, ROG Maximus Z690 Hero introduces the new Polymo Lighting display, gracing the I/O cover with an eye-catching microstructural array of light and color. This intricate design features two RGB patterns, empowering builders to show off a luminous RGB style that they won’t see anywhere else.
Be the first to review “Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO Motherboard”
You must be logged in to post a review.