ASUS PRIME Z690-P Motherboard – PRIME-Z690-P
Intel® Z690 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 5.0, DDR5, three M.2 slots, 14+1 DrMOS, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th gen Intel® processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+1 DrMOS, 8+4 pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: DDR5, PCIe® 5.0, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z690-P provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z690 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Prime Z690 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
An M.2 heatsink takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers.
VRM Heatsinks and High-quality Thermal Pads
Two massive VRM heatsinks and high-quality thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design
Prime Z690 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert 4 allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
AIO Pump Header
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from overheating and overcurrent.
4-Pin PWM/DC Fan
Each onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Prime Z690 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 12th Generation Intel® processors. ASUS Z690 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 12th Generation Intel processors. Prime Z690-P is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core-count CPUs.
DDR5 Performance Enhancement
Prime Z690-P enhances DDR5 performance by providing overclocking options for not only high-speed kits, but even entry-level memory modules that have a locked power management IC (PMIC).
- A dedicated circuit on the motherboard safely circumvents DDR5 memory PMIC restrictions, allowing you to step past the default 1.1-volt limit and push frequency and timings to the max.
- Ordinarily, a restricted PMIC that has been unlocked requires the system to be fully power-cycled each time memory voltage is adjusted. Prime Z690-P leverages onboard hardware and firmware to cleverly work around this irksome limitation, enabling voltage adjustments to be applied through the same soft system-reset process employed for previous generations of DDR memory.
For users new to memory overclocking, Prime Z690-P includes the exclusive ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile (AEMP) firmware feature for PMIC-restricted memory modules. AEMP automatically detects the memory chips on your kit and then presents optimized frequency, timing and voltage profiles that you can effortlessly apply to unleash performance.
Three M.2 slots (up to 64 Gbps)
Prime Z690-P offers a total of three M.2 slots that support data-transfer speeds of up to 64 Gbps via PCIe® 4.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
Be the first to review “ASUS PRIME Z690-P Motherboard”
You must be logged in to post a review.