- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- A redesigned shroud incorporates angles on all edges for optimized airflow.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
Blow them away
The ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX™ 3090 is designed from the ground up for chassis with limited space. A newly-designed shroud increases air intake for multi-card setups, while maintaining a sleek footprint. Inside, a large blower fan spins on dual ball bearings to whisk copious volumes of air through the heatsink and out of the chassis, making the latest Turbo ideal for deployment in environments where airflow is restricted