part no:– ASX6000LNP-512GT-C
● Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts and anyone who wants to upgrade from SATA SSD to PCIe SSD
● Up to 3 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 1800/1200MB/s
● NVMe 1.3 support
● 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
Form Factor M.2 2280
NAND Flash 3D NAND
Dimensions (L x W x H) 80 x 22 x 2.15mm
Weight 8g / 0.28oz
Interface PCIe Gen3x4
Performance (Max) Read 1800MB/s, Write 1200MB/s
Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS : up to 220K/200K
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
Operating temperature 0°C – 70°C
Storage temperature -40°C – 85°C
Shock resistance 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF 1,800,000 hours
Warranty As of 2019.07.01 the limited warranty period for the SX6000 Lite has been extended to five years. Products purchased on/before 2019.06.30 will retain the original 3-year limited warranty period (inclusive).
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
** Visit www.xpg.com/us/prowar/ for more details.