- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,950MB/sec sequential read and 3,700MB/sec sequential write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 CORE delivers incredible storage performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND: Stores more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation memory cells, offering a superb value.
- Built-in Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 450TB Written, the MP600 CORE’s longevity ensures that it will reliably store your data through many years of use.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software enables advanced drive controls from your desktop, such as secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive five-year warranty for peace of mind.
NVME, PCIE GEN 4
SSD Unformatted Capacity 2TB
SSD Smart Support Yes
SSD Interface PCIe Gen 4.0 x4
SSD Max Sequential Read CDM Up to 4,950MB/s
SSD Max Sequential Write CDM Up to 3,700MB/s
Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter Up to 580K IOPS
Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter Up to 380K IOPS
Form Factor M.2 2280
Dimensions 80mm x 23mm x 15mm
Application Consumer Client
Warranty 5 Year
NAND Technology 3D QLC NAND
Voltage 3.3V, +/- 5%
MTBF 1,800,000 Hours
DEVSLP PS4: <5mW
Encryption AES 256-bit Encryption
Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°C
SSD Operating Temperature 0°C to +70°C
SSD Shock 1500 G
Storage Humidity 93% RH (40° C)
Operating Humidity 90% RH (40° C)
Vibration 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G