AMD SOCKET AM4, RYZEN AM4
- Support for AMD AM3+ processor
- Support for AMD AM3 Phenom™ II processor / AMD Athlon™ II processor
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport™ 3.0
- Support up to 5200MT/s
- North Bridge: AMD 760G
- South Bridge: AMD SB710
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for 1600(O.C.)/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
* Simultaneous output for DVI-D and HDMI is not supported.
- Support for DirectX 10
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-133/100/66/33
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
VIA® VL805 chip:
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x IDE connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery2
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors’ website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.